AboutButHOUSES CATALOG  MARKETPLACEBUT BLOG

2011-08-02

Oh I’m wearing a Parabellum spear!



ShinOutfit
I just couldn’t resist a little Summer welcoming dance in SL after I found this wonderful Mudanchee Outfit from Parabellum by the talented Ilyushin Tzedek. That girl knows how to work prims, no wonder I recommend her every time my customers need help with some changes in their houses; So if you call me to your place for help and I show up wearing a spear, fear not, it’s just to kill tropical mosquitos!
The savage look is perfect to roam the beaches of Bahia Tiki, enjoying the tropical water, sand & sun!
It Includes the anklets, the spear, bracelets, top and bottom, all prim work, all adjustable. Looks good! So detailed and flattering to an avatar’s body! Made her promise to make more tropical-like outfits for us Bahia Tiki crowd, so keep posted at Parabellum’s Blog ( Rss feed here ).
You can visit Parabellum’s Marketplace store to get yours!
Also available at Bahia Tiki Stores in world:)



No comments:

Post a Comment