AboutButHOUSES CATALOG  MARKETPLACEBUT BLOG

2011-08-11

Number One Bahia Tiki Fan!

Iggy1He insists on going on my rounds with me, and made me set aside my building for a while to become a ( lousy) clothes designer, exclusively for Mr Iggy, the Zooby Tufted Capuchin Monkey ! ( Zooby’s Pet Store), Bahia Tiki’s most recent FAN!

Iggy3Iggy2
I already built him a very Bali Styled luxurious bed so he has a place to crash now!  I’ll be giving away the bed as a Bahia Tiki gift to all Capuchin Monkey owners that need a stylish crib for their pets! ( not scripted , you will have to buy the scripted part at Zooby’s I guess..);
Starting now, and until the end of tomorrow, Friday, drop me a notecard ( Aral Levitt ) in world and I’ll send you an exclusive Bahia Tiki Monkey Bed Structure:
Capuchin Monkey Luxury Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment