AboutButHOUSES CATALOG  MARKETPLACEBUT BLOG

2014-05-05

Yumix Writer’s home:the more, the merrier!


Yumix has a beautiful resort, with amazing landscaping and a very tropical feel!  I found Hello Avatar Cabana and Sunset Colonial House nested by a rocky waterfall and couldn’t resist showing it to you:
yumix3yumix4


This peaceful resort appears to have some fun moments too! Yumix sent me a very sweet note with a picture and a video link to thank me and to show how many people managed to sit at the Beanbag Chillout! This beach set is scripted so as to rez an extra chair each time someone sits down, and I must admit that I had never managed to gather so many avatars to test it. Here it is:
yumix Writer1
Beanbag Chill out at Yumix’s place

beanbagxst1
helloavatarxst1
Sunset Colonial HousePIC

No comments:

Post a Comment