AboutButHOUSES CATALOG  MARKETPLACEBUT BLOG

2012-12-20

Happy Holidays everyone!


rmerry xmas card
I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays!
I am so grateful to have wonderful  customers that give me suggestions, ideas, show me their Bahia Tiki homes, warn me if my work is stolen and give me feedback. Some have become good friends too!
With that in mind, I made available a couple of Xmas shelves full of goodies for all Group Members ( wear your tag), in the hope of returning some of the love! AND I baked for everyone! Grab some cookies because Santa isn’t the only one who deserves them!
If you need a group invitation, click on the poster and I will make sure it is sent before Saturday!
Wish you all a wonderful Christmas!
Aral Levitt
Bahia Tiki Xmas Present 12Bahia Tiki Xmas12
xmas at bahia
cookies pic 2cookies pic1

No comments:

Post a Comment