AboutButHOUSES CATALOG  MARKETPLACEBUT BLOG

2011-09-06

ChozuBachi Fountain ( Zen Elements Collection)

chozubachi_fountain

I’m back from my travels and full of ideas to build Zen and Tropical items for Bahia TikiSorriso I started  working on this Zen Elements Collection that includes some Japanese / Asian inspired decor elements to your garden and patio; I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, it was fun to build!


So today we start with the Shozubachi Fountain:
Shozubachi is a fountain that offers a rock basin containing water to wash your hands in preparation for the Tea Ceremony.


It is used as a Japanese Garden element, and its soothing water sounds and delicate balanced decor will add a zen touch to your garden or patio.


The sound effects can be turned on / off on touch!
More Zen Elements tomorrow!

Available at:
mkpbuttonSLbutton

No comments:

Post a Comment