AboutButHOUSES CATALOG  MARKETPLACEBUT BLOG

2010-03-01

Hello Avatar Cabana

 

Bahia Tiki- Hello Avatar Cabana

I still remember my first home back when I was a newbie, in 2006. I got my 512 sm plot and rezzed all the houses the freebies had, none of which the right size. I finally gave up and ended up placing a 2 prim platform in the sky and called it my Zen Garden.No walls, no roof, just… a platform.

Then I started building, and never forgot how small a 512 plot is. And the prim count is just..limited, 117 prims won’t even rez you chairs to sit your friends:/

Bahia has a 44 prim Newbie Cabana that takes up half a 512 plot ( 18X6 meters). It comes with a free Beanbag Chill Out, which will save prims for all the wonderful things the new resident will get at the freebie stores!

It’s a very inexpensive Cabana, specially made for the new residents, easy to rez and copy, in case it gets lost in the borders of a sim or void; You can also get it as a present, in its transfer version, all wrapped up in a Bahia Box with ribbons, ideal to give your newbie friend as a welcome present!

Check it out Inworld ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment