AboutButHOUSES CATALOG  MARKETPLACEBUT BLOG

2009-05-10

New Customer's Homes Section In Bahia's Blog

I am very happy that a lot of my dear customers have sent me pics over time of their homes;Seems like Bahia Tiki's items have had an important role in recreating their dream place! I am proud of them for having built such great places and I am happy that i could have helped them do it in a way:)This is what SL is for me, building a beautiful world where people can meet and create more beautiful things:) So i decided to have this place here in the blog where all Bahia Customers could have their homes shown and be proud of their great work! Send me the pics of your Bahia Inspired places, i will be posting them! Also check the main store for a new poster with all your pics in it, we want new people to be inspired! Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment